We understand the need for complete reliability as far as corporate telecoms systems are concerned, which is why all of the business phone systems in London we design include class-leading features to ensure uninterrupted communications. If you have wanted to make the switch to VoIP for some time but have been reluctant to do so for reliability reasons, call and speak to one of our experts today: should you decide to use one of our VoIP phone systems for business in London, you will never have to worry about reliability issues. We have an excellent track record in the industry and take great pride in providing our customers with a level of service that simply cannot be found anywhere else in the country.
At SpecTronics UK we provide affordable, flexible, business phone systems, and unlike our competitors, we won't surprise you with charges for advanced features.
- Packages from £2.50 per user per month
- Calls from 0.25p/min (landline), 3p/min (mobile)
- Supports flexible & home-based working
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Place and receive calls from your smartphone
- No more line rental
- Quick and easy to set up & change
- Highly scalable – Grows with your business
- Expert on-site or remote support available
- See all the features of our Hosted VoIP
The Benefits for Business
You may have already come to expect some of the above features from your business’ telecoms, so what advantages can SpecTronics UK’s hosted VoIP provide?
- We’ve got packages to suit every budget, starting from just £2.50 per user per month. Most of our clients find that they are able to significantly reduce their phone bills when using VoIP instead of a traditional BT or ISDN line. This cost saving extends to both the core systems and the call charges.
- A VoIP phone can be connected to any internet access point, giving you and your employees high-quality telephone access regardless of location. Make and receive work calls from home, through the same system you use at the office.
- Staff who travel frequently can be provided with a headset and additional software to allow them to connect through their laptop – or use Softphone for their iPhone or Android device to use the business phone system from their mobile and benefit from low-cost calls anywhere in the world.
- Operating your business from your home phone number or mobile can hurt your professional image. As part of our VoIP system, SpecTronics UK can provide you with numbers from any UK/US region, as well as many other countries – making your business appear to be located wherever your customers are.
- SpecTronics UK makes it easy to move your current number from an existing provider (such as BT, Talk Talk, Virgin, etc). We also offer a managed set-up package, where we will set up your call routing and extensions. Alternatively, we have a self-service option, where you can build and set up your own custom system online.
A host of VoIP features that fit seamlessly with your Business Needs
Free VoIP calls
- All calls between your extensions and other SpecTronics customers are free.
Each extension has its own voicemail which can also be emailed to you.
- Divert calls to your existing landline or mobile and only pay for call charges.
- Also known as Call Groups. Set multiple extensions to ring simultaneously or in any sequence you require.
- An intelligent queue system to distribute calls evenly between your available agents/operators.
- Also known as Virtual Switchboard or IVR. Easily direct callers to the right department. Press 1 for Sales, 2 for Support…
- SMS messages sent to any of your numbers can be emailed to you. Sent messages cost only 7p each.
Free smartphone app
- Use our service on your iPhone, Blackberry or Android device at no extra cost.Download Zoiper.
Custom Caller ID
- You choose what number your customers will see on their screen or you can withhold it for privacy.
- Our VoIP clients all benefit from an online control panel, allowing them to quickly make changes to their system, such as diverting a number to a mobile or updating hold music
- All our clients have a senior Company Contact, who is available to address any issues or suggest improvements to the system.
- In London and the surrounding areas, we are able to provide on-site consultations and support.
- Check out the comments from our existing customers on Review Centre – we’re sure you’ll be impressed.
Superfast Fibre and Fast ADSL Broadband to enhance your VoIP experience
Our broadband packages are designed to enhance your VoIP and general browsing experience. We prioritise VoIP traffic at all times to improve call quality and reliability and, unlike most “cheap” providers, we offer a guaranteed minimum bandwidth so you’ll never slow to a crawl, even at the busiest times of day. Our broadband packages are available with or without our VoIP service.
SpecTronics can help you select the right Broadband Connection
There are now several choices concerning what type of broadband line to use. While having choices is good, it can make the decision process more challenging.
We can help if you are facing this challenge. Our team will take the time to learn about your business, including your current software, hardware, operations and security requirements. We will also talk with you about the direction your company is heading and what IT resources you need to get there. Using this information, we can help you select the best connectivity solution to use.
Our broadband packages are designed to enhance your VoIP and general browsing experience. We prioritise VoIP traffic at all times to improve call quality and reliability and, unlike most providers, we can specify premium lines to guarantee the highest speeds even at the busiest times of day, so you’ll never slow to a crawl. Our broadband packages are available with or without VoIP but are strongly recommended when using our VoIP service.
Fast, reliable broadband for basic business needs. Speeds up to 24Mbps.
Superfast fibre (FTTC) broadband offers higher speeds for growing businesses. Speeds up to 80Mbps.
A dedicated, private fibre connection for ultimate speed and reliability. Speeds up to 1Gbps.
Contact us today to discuss how Cloud Telecoms can help your business grow
Chris is the Marketing Manager at SpecTronics. He read Marketing at London South Bank University and worked within the Event and Hospitality Industry before making the move into IT & Telecoms in early 2017. He enjoys hosting fabulous dinner parties and ghost hunting!